Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:51 pm

(( hehehe interesting fact, if you drink milk and take a breathalyzer test you register as .02 ( or something like this ) blood alcohol. so maybe you can get drunk on it RL Razz ))

Koria gave a soft giggle " aye I'll just have water for now~ " the bar tender slid over the glass, " waters free, were making enough with our romani to be one of the only drink houses to do it"
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Koume's eyebrows furrowed at the hot-headed scrub's response, she didn't think anything could be as headstrong as the gorons, but this scrub was close to matching them.

"Well dear, since you obviously know what he looks like, this should help you out." The witch entered the room with a tiny bracelet with bright red beads. She held it out to the scrub. "When you are close to your brother, the beads begin to turn blue. When you're REALLY close, they glow."

Ipsa silently watched the scene in the shop. The poor thing... She felt her stomach drop at the mental images of what the imp could do to a tiny scrub if he wanted. Her blood went cold as she suddenly thought of her family. They were out on their own with just the wagon and ox, what would happen if the imp decided to target them? She tried to reassure herself that they were probably not even in Termina by now, but she still wished to see them again to make sure.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 am

Caro delicately took the bracelet, observing it carefully. "Thank you," she said softly, sliding it onto her wrist. In her mind she puzzled over the item. "Is this some kinda 'lost items' finding thing?" she wondered aloud, observing it at all angles.
    So enthralled by the item, she had forgotten that Hirvi had addressed her! Caro took a moment to recall what she had said. "Hirvi.. I would love your help, but I honestly don't have anything to give you in return." She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, her foliage rusting loudly as she did so. "I'm broke!"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:47 pm

(WOW where the dickens have I been xD)

Mako smiled. "Ah, I can already smell the sea air," he chuckled softly. "Today is a good day for us."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 am

Hirvi looked at Garo and the bracelet. She then let out a bit of a chuckle. "Ha I say. You are going after your brother. I am going after the imp. If you wish to pay me after, how about the bracelet? If not, I don't much care, that imp is mine." Hirvi had a serious look about her face, one not seen on her yet. It seemed almost wrong for her.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:05 am

Caro looked at Hirvi for a moment, before looking back at her new bracelet. Her expression twisted a little before shaking her head. "No deal." She scuttled away slightly, with a slight frown on her face. She'd never had anything quite so interesting before. Caro was offended even by the suggestion.
    Caro huffed, coughing up yet another deku nut, and shook her head. She was getting flustered now. "Okay, okay... I need to go. My brother is waiting for me," she huffed again, turning for the door.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:22 am

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 16 300px-Greatbaycoast

The heavy scent of salt mixed with the misting of sea foam filled the air as the group finally stepped onto the beach of the Great Bay. Before them lay the white sands and endless waters, broken only by several specific landmarks. The most obvious was a round house with a large metal hook on it's roof, two large spires set before several spires set further back in the distance known as Pinnacle Rock, and far off in the distance, like large leafless tree branches growing from the water, the Great Bay Temple, a sacred shrine of the Zora.

Javen smiled as he took a deep breath and breathed out, "Home." He said as he looked out over the beach, a few Termanians out on the water, fishing for the upcoming festival. A few Zora were leaping from the water, dumping fish into some of the boats.

The Zora were always eager to help around this time, especially since the Zora's greatest pride was their rock star band, The Indigo Gos. The Carnival of Time was always a great time for the Zoras to take further pride as their band would be center stage for many of the celebrations.

The coast itself was less populated than town but it was alive... one could say they could feel the ocean's heart beat in the waves as each one rolled in, some crashing against a reef in the bay
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 am

Mako grinned ear to ear at the sight and scent of the water. "Now THIS I am familiar with!" He shouted, running out into the shallows." He sighed blissfully as the cool water swirled around his feet and against the tips of his long fins. "Sweet, sweet relief."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Hirvi let loose another smirk. She simply started for the door as well. "The braclet is a nice thing. You enjoy it. As for our paths, I am sure they will cross. I have only one goal now. If I find your brother when I meet the imp again, I will send him on his way to you post haste. As for the imp, he is mine." A smile formed from Hirvi's smirk, having almost a malicious feel yet calming one as well. "I will prove I am the best thief there is around, not him. Besides, he has no style, or honor. Stilling something from such good people, horrible."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Ipsa glanced over at Hirvi, a thief having honor? That was new to her. The thought of the skullkid, with that horrid mask, sent shivers down her back. She put two fingers to her gem in reassurance and looked to her mistresses. Koume shot her a glance with a raised eyebrow.

"Well?" Ipsa jumped and looked around the room. "I'm talking to you deary, do you want to go after him? The little devil has your mother's charm, he almost killed you." Ipsa backed up a pace, Kotake rubbed her chin.

"I have a few family recipes for skullkid potions... And to have such an interesting specimen would open up new doors." She shot a glance at Ipsa, who started to feel more awkward.

"N-now hold on a sec. I could have DIED tonight, and you want me to go into the wolfos's den?" Koume held up an index finger, a candle-sized flame puffed at its tip.

"A witch's magic forms and matures through experiences and strength. Something you're not going to get staying inside a potions shop your whole life." She opened the rest of her hand as the fire grew into an apple sized ball, it began to turn green in color. She looked to Ipsa who rubbed her index finger and thumb together. "I know you want to control it better, and you're not going to get that ability unless you go out and have some experiences. Catching this thing could be it." Ipsa's hands began to glow a dull red before she finally let out a sigh.

"If I must." She turned to the other two "I don't know exactly how I can help you, but if I can just get back my mother's charm then that's the only payment I need."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Caro turned back and looked at Ipsa. She thought for a second. "I can't decide whether you'd be a help or a fire hazard," she finally sighed. "But you're a witch, right? You could get the search going from the sky. Well, that's all I need." Caro scuttled back towards Ipsa, looking around the girl. "Well? Where's your broom? Let's do this thing."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Ipsa gave an awkward chuckle and tried to shrug off the "fire hazard" remark. She pulled two fingers to her lips and gave a short whistle, out from the back room flew a gnarled old broom made out of a twisted branch and swamp reeds. She took the broom out of the air and gave a confident look to Caro.

"Anywhere you need to go, I can take you. Though I must warn you, I've never really flown with a passenger before."

Last edited by Ipsa Hashmat on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Caro nodded warily. She hadn't thought this out very well. Awkwardly she hobbled over to the broom, but then turned back towards Hirvi. "Thank you for your help," she said quietly. "What business do you have with that stupid imp, anyway?" she inquired, curious. "You sound like you've encountered him before, or something."
    Caro brought her cloak closely about her shoulders in preparation for the cold air.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Hirvi sent a simple glance Caro's way. "I only met him the once, and he humiliated me. I was so shaken from it." She seemed to grow a bit flustered. "He just caught me by surprise though. I will humiliate him."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 am

Caro laughed wryly. "I hope he gets a good beating," she scowled. "He deserves it." Caro turned back to Ipsa. "We're going to want to fly out of the swamp, or something. You shouldn't get your toes in that water."
    After a second of thought, Caro turned back to Hirvi. "How will you get out of the swamp? The water's poisoned.."
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:17 am

Vepo froze upon seeing the water. He breathed in the air, and suddenly a smile appeared upon his face. He ran straight into the water and dove in. He looked about and saw the fisherman and zora. As he swam back toward the shore he looked back to the zora swimming again. He comes back ashore and sat there looking over the water. "So great ta be here. So close ta home, but so far."
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Javen moved over to Vepo, picking him up and tossing him into he water. "Oh no you don't, shy guy. Get in there. And don't you mind the others, they aren't even paying attention!"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 am

Mako laughed as Vepo fell in beside him. "The water's great, no?" He backstroked in circles, grinning. "This is paradise."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 pm

(( has anyone seen Vina in a while? ))
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm

(Sorry, I've been a litle pre-occupied.)

After a few hours, Vina's cognizance has clearly gone down. If one was listening carefully, they could hear her muttering.

"Damn students. Maybe some of the other scholars complain about things changing, but I know better. I swear, there ought to be laws against educating twits! Or maybe they should make it legal to kill someone for failing to put some effort into their classes... yeah, maybe that'd work..."
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm

So there are more of these Zoras, Chet thought as he watched his companions romp in the salty waters. He himself was even tempted, but he soon decided he would rather not get his feathers wet. Instead, he found himself walking along the shoreline while he looked all around to see just what kind of people had gathered there. Perhaps there was someone who might know just where he could find other Rito.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:29 pm

I agrea with the first one~" koria gave a giggle leaning back" mmm though, I don't know how in termina you've gotten yourself drunk on milk girl~ (( it's alright~ just curious as to whats going on hehe, life comes first after all ^.=.^ ))
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:00 pm

"Drunk? Please. This is milk we're drinking. Miiiillllllk..."

And with that, Vina decides to take off on another diatribe, this time at the top of her voice.

"What the hell was wrong with enjoying school, anyway?! Those stupid, vapid little children I had to share my boarding accomodations with... pah! All they cared about was looking pretty for the boys! Meanwhile, I decided to put some actual effort into my education, and what do I get?!"

*hic* "I get to spend the rest of my life getting ogled by stupid little farmers' sons who think that reading is for people who don't have 'real work' to do, and giggled at by the harpy-tongued spawn of the girls I hated when I was a student!"

Vina tries to take another drink, only to find that her bottle is empty.

"BARKEEP! ANOTHER DRINK! I'M NOT FINISHED!"

Sadly, she rather is; because this is the moment she chooses to pass out.

(And if any of you are academics by trade [or ambition], then the above should [hopefully] sound very familiar...)
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Koria gave a soft sigh " don't worry I'll get her back to the inn", she shook her head, of all the things girl I never thought you had that much pent up emotion "she continued her walk back to the inn.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 am

(Amen Vina!)

Javen looked at Chet with a smile, leaning back as he passed. "Hey. I've sen a wise old owl around here on some days... Maybe he could give you some info on getting back to your home. Those that talk to him seem to always leave with a bright smile."

Javen leaned forward again and watched Mako and Vepo in the water. Laughing when Mako leapt out and splashed near Vepo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 pm