Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Vepo

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Vepo Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:59 am

Vepo followed Javen upon the wooden ramp, taking care to make sure Mako is held up. He still keeps his eyes on the ground. "How are we doing?" He smiled and attempted to look up to see the clock.
    Javen
    Javen

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Javen Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 am

They entered through the large gateway sectioning off North Clock Town. North CLock Town itself resembled a large park were several children were playing even at the late hour. Up a smoothed earthen ramp set was a small cavern. "That's were we're going. The Great Fairy."

As Javen moved over to the ramp he kept an eye on the man standing behind the tree on the far side of the park. Sakon, a well known thief in these parts and for all his infamy no one has ever been able to find his hideout even with several suspected places marked with signs. Even with this Javen's voice was cheery and calm. "Hurry... There are less than reputable persons about tonight."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 am

The lizard gave a nod holding the door open for vina, having to duck her head to get in through the door way. Though the stockpot was the only inn in town it was oddly empty, a single mail-goron was at the desk handing a thin woman a letter before he departed ( hehehhe if you watch the games demo play out you'll see what I mean >:3 )
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 am

(rrgh, had to delete a lateposty xD)

Mako nodded, frowning slightly. He shifted his position to relieve the weight on Vepo's back, and in a quick glance made sure that his spear was close at hand.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:54 am

Vina walks up to the desk and asks for a room.

"Do you have a reservation?" the woman behind the counter asks.

"Sure, why not," Vina flippantly replies. "Vina Kandora, I just showed up in town this morning."

"Ah yes, I'm sorry. You're right on time. Your room is the Knife Chamber on the second floor. Here's your key. If you have any problems, please let me know about them."

(And somewhere in town, an unfortunate with a similar name is going to sleep in the cold tonight...)
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 am

hmmm so lets see what we have to work with~" koria rested against the wall next to the door waiting
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 am

Vepo quickly glanced about, looking at his surroundings. He looked back toward the ground. "I can watch your back, and Mako has mine." He let a small smirk crawl it's way onto his face.
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 am

While the "Zoras" appeared to be confident, Chet could feel his heart beginning to race as his eyes dart about. He clings to his notebook, his only security in this strange world, and mumbles a prayer of protection to the great Valoo. Despite his fear, however, his curiosity is stronger.

(Sorry if I don't post much guys. I'm pretty busy with the holiday and such.)
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:46 am

Vina opens the door... to a bit of a mess. The beds are overturned, the walls have sustained damages, and the floor looks like someone tried to convert it into firewood.

Sighing, she leaves the door open to let Koria in, and starts fixing what aspects of the room she can.

Meanwhile, a blue-haired young man stares at his hands. A deranged giggling can be heard fading away as this individual comes to terms with his newly-rejuvenated body...
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:04 pm

(( wait. did the skull kid steal majora's mask already?))
    ((scratch that I just read back a little to make sure))
    Koria walked in and looked around letting out a blissful sigh" ohh!! It's just like my swarms den!~" She flopped in the bed and relaxed on the makeshift mattress purring deeply.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:32 pm

"Wonderful," Vina responds acerbically. "Could you please help me get the other bed put together so that I can get a similar sense of comfort?"
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:45 pm

The four made it into the cave without any problems. Once inside all four found themselves amidst a white marble pool with grand columns. Between each of the columns, aside from the entrance to the pool, were arches. and from those arches fell a soft veil that looked like, but was too quiet and slow, to be normal water. The whole cavern seemed to glow ethereally from the marble pool as if the pool itself was alive and giving off light. It was a bright contrast to the darkness of an otherwise simple cave.

Javen smiled as he waded into the pool. "Now... don't freak out." he said before wading further.

Suddenly a brilliant flash engulfed the four followed by the shrill laughter of what sounded like a woman. As the flash faded, there, before the four floated the Great Fairy. Her hair was long and divided into three tails. Each strand glistened like an orange flame as the tails floated and danced behind her. Her fingernails and lips were painted a deep shade of red and her eyes were as blue as a cloudless sky. Above her eyes, rather thick, but beautifully designed eyebrows lay, the same fiery orange of her hair. encompassing her body was ivy. It accentuated her milk-cream body color but also provided the most basic of clothing, of course, the only real clothing she wore were soft leathery wraps around her feet, looking like simple boots.

Leaning forward and looking like she was laying down she softly spoke,

"Ehehe.... So many have come to see me. That makes me happy. Javen, who are your friends?"

Javen smiled as he looked back at the others, "Well? Don't be shy, speak up!"

(YAAAY FOR HAWT, WELL DESIGNED DESCRIPTIONS! XD)
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:58 am

Koria looked over at the other bed, it in complete disrepair, one of the legs broken off and the bed tilting to one side."hmm.... let me see what i can do with this... been a while since I did repairs on anything.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:07 am

Vina sighs in frustration, and sits down on a chair to wait. The chair breaks away as she sits on it.

Sighing again, she simply sits in the wreckage of the chair and begins to read.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 am

hmm you know we could complain." koria shifted a little in the bed and looked at the water damaged ceiling.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:04 am

Vepo quickly glanced at the fairy before him with a smile. "I am Vepo. It is nice ta meet ya." He looked back to the ground.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:16 am

"I'm not really sure it would matter," Vina says, "and at any rate, I probably won't be staying in town for too long. In the event that my... condition... takes a turn for the worse, I'd rather avoid being in populated areas for extended periods. Which reminds me..."

Pulling her bag from its place on the floor, Vina extracts a bottle of green potion from a special pocket.

"It's time for my medication," she remarks, before taking the potion down in a single gulp. Taking the mattress off the ruined bed and spreading it out on a relatively clean stretch of floor, Vina starts to prepare herself for bed; muttering to herself as she does so.

"Alright, I'll need to pick up more green potions (or at least the ingredients to make them), I need to see if I can find out more about this town and its traditions, and more than anything else I need to see if I can find some information regarding transfigurative hexes and how to undo them. That part might be especially difficult..."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

koria gave a quick nod" say how long is this spell you've got me under going to last. I think I'm going to wander around see if I can find you a supplier for your meds." she wandered about the room, her mind wasn't one for being cooped up in a small room even if it did remind her of home.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am

Vina, changing into her nightclothes, paused and looked up.

"You were listening? I'm sorry, I'm kind of used to talking to myself when I'm trying to process what I have to do. I find that most people don't really listen to what I'm saying anyway.

"At any rate, the illusion should last indefinitely, until I either run out of magic or choose to dispel it. Another good reason to stay in town for only a short time, actually..."

Vina looked down at her current form. In a nightdress, she seemed almost wraithlike.

"I don't know about the effects of range, though," she continued. "I've really only used that spell on myself before. And I probably should warn you that anyone with eyes that see the truth can see you for what you really are..."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:15 am

" I know you feel bad about how you look right now love. Keep strong... don't give in. It will only make you feel worse if you think about yourself as a freak. remember. there is a cure. and I know for a fact. you will be saved." The reptile gave her a small pat on hte shoulder before leavign the room heading out of the inn and towards south clocktown.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 am

Vina sighed, propped herself up against the walls with a few half-torn pillows, and started to read until she became drowsy. Whether her odd companion would return before she fell asleep or not, she neither knew nor cared.

Aww, don't feel so sad, the Stalfos Voice said, Anorexics are quite popular in my circles...

Vina put a pillow over her head, but she knew it wouldn't help. The voice was stronger now, and would only continue to grow in power as the seal weakened.

At best, she only had six days to save herself... and she wasn't entirely sure that she could...

(One guess to the exact moment I plan for Vina's seal to fail...)
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Koria looked about the town. it was late and most shops were closed, the few places that were didn't sell potions at all. However, she entered one building, there was a large grate over the wall and a stand of armor in the back room. a single sketchy looking man stood at the counter in front " ahh hello there, " he said in a dark and shady voice, " may i interest you in anything?", " what are you offering~?", "anything..." koria gave a nod and looked about." I'm looking for green potions. you got?" the owner gave a nod wheeling over a rack oh bottles most filled with vile concoctions that would have never even seen life on a store shelf, " there, that one looks excellent. ", " fifty. ", "sold" she smiled and tossed him a small handful of rupees, the shop keeper scrambling in the air to get them. " And~ I will also take that suit of armor and that flute~", the shop keeper gawked at her request koria just gave a smile, handing him a bag of at least 1000+ rupees smiling as she jumped the counter and took the armor piece by piece and placed it in her bag sliding the flute into her belt." your welcome for my serves love~" she wagged her tail slowly in motion with her hips as she left the shop leaving the man there with his mouth completely agape.
    AshleyEspeon
    AshleyEspeon

Location : Somehow...I don't think I'm in the Lost Woods any more...

Post  AshleyEspeon Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:44 am

(My god, you people post quickly! Now that I've read everything again, I'll try to resume my part in this.)

After falling on my face, I decide to wander around this strange land, Lynn in tow. "So you even have an idea of where you're going?" I grin at my companion, chuckling to myself as I gleefully answer, "Nope!" As it starts to get dark, I notice a beacon of light emitting from a tower inside a city I've been traveling outside of for most of the day. Well...It's getting dark and a bit chilly, so I guess we'll head inside this town and hope I can find us a place to stay for the night..."

As I enter the town, I notice that even though it's nighttime there's still plenty of people that are busy and doing jobs, running around, or whatever. Lynn pops out of the back of my hooded cloak and looks around. "Interesting town...It sort of reminds me of castle town!" I laugh and nod. I pick a random direction, heading up a set of stairs in the corner of the area I arrived in. I arrive in an area that proclaims itself to be a laundry pool. "Well since there appears to be a festival approaching, the local inns are probably full...I guess we can sleep here for now, in that case..." I set down my pack, retrieving my water-proof blanket, rolling myself in it underneath a tree, next to a frog. "'Night Lynn~" Lynn settles herself in my pack and I barely hear her muffled voice telling me to sleep well. Moments later, I drift off to a comfortable, albeit chilly, sleep.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:25 pm

(yeah I was at Youma. Amazing time)

Mako swallowed as he slipped off Vepo's back, resting his weight on his spear. "I...I'm Mako." He fidgeted anxiously, alarmed by the fairy's piercing laughter.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Koria was on her way back to the inn, stopping by at the wash pool to get some of the crud off her new armor, looking over at the tree and noticing the little girl. She walked over and nudged her a bit" hey.. hun... you must be freezing to death out here. can I offer you a place to stay for tonight?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:16 am