Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Javen
    Javen

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Javen Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:27 am

Javen turned back witha bright smile, "The Indigo-Go's Only THE hottest thing to come out of the sea. A rocking band who's music washes over you like the tide and sings to you like Sea Angels. Now hurry i don't want to miss their practice."

Javen continues walking to a part of the beach with a stone archway, the divider between the Great Bay Coast and the Zora Cape. "Hurry now..." She then stopped and looked at Chet. "Errmmm Perhaps we should use the back entrance. Don't want any of us getting uncomfortable having to swim."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Garo-Caro Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:55 am

Caro looked up at Ipsa, brows furrowed. "Uh yeah, sometimes a full moon is still visible in the mor...n..i..ngggg-HOLY DEKU NUTS!"
    As her eyes followed the same path Ipsa's had, Caro spotted it. Her little round mouth nearly fell- if that was physically possible- and she fell back onto her hindquarters. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF KING DEKU IS THAT?!" she cursed, hopping to her feet and grabbing her head-leaves. She ran in circles around Ipsa, panicking. "Could the Skullkid have done this?! LOOK AT IT! It's practically GLARING at us!!!!!!"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 am

Mako nodded. "Sounds like fun...although I can't help but feel like we're sticking our heads in the sand over this....this mist...thing." He frowned as he looked over his shoulder again.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 am

Javen shook his head, "Don't worry. If there is ever a problem at the temple the Great Turtle always solves it. Though I admit, I've never seen it before. Come along." He said, making his way into the archway.
    CyberViking

Post  CyberViking Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Roused from his sleep beneath what looked like part of a fallen, hollow tree by the shrieking of the nearby party, the spikey-headed Goron pushed himself up from lying on his back and let out a long, loud, characteristically odd Goron yawn before looking for the source of the noise. Was that a Garo? Awfully short for one... What was a Garo doing with a witch, anyway, and a little Gerudo? Whatever they were doing, they'd woken him up. Lifting himself to his feet, he made his way towards them and called out, "What, you couldn't see that thing through the trees in there? It's been like that all day. Everyone in clock town's run out in a panic aside from the shopkeepers and government officials."

[Edit]

His name's Sholto. Sorry about my username being confusing, I made the account before I'd decided on a character.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Ipsa jolted back to reality when the large figure approached them. She had seen a few gorons here and there when she was traveling with her family, but not too many were as tall as this one... They also rarely traveled far from their home towns or groups... She looked back to the moon.

"It's really been like this all day?"
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:14 am

Caro jumped about 10 feet in the air as the Goron seemed to emerge from nowhere. She then darted behind Ipsa. "Wh-wh-wh-what the hell is that thing?!" Today is going to give me a heart attack, she thought wryly. "It's.. so FAT!" For the moment her attention seemed to be distracted from the moon.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Mako followed reluctantly into the archway, still looking over his shoulder. "I really hope you're right..." He muttered.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:36 am

The group made their way through the entry, two Zora squabbling over having to work for the festival as they set up pots on several stumps. This side of the cape seemed to be much more homey, thought there was still so much sand the natural growth along the narrow walls in back gave a gentle stair-stepping effect to a cave. The surrounding waters wee doted with stones of various sizes leading to a cave just offshore. Further off was a large mass and at it's Centerpiece a large Zoran like headfin, jutting from the watter as if to signify this as a home of Zora.

Javen stopped at the waters edge, staring at the large fin-looking stone protruding from the water. "There she is... Zora Hall. Now... Umm... Chet. do you mind carrying our human friend and following us as we swim around back? The front door is quite a ways underwater. Mako, you'll be with me." Javen winked as he knew what was under the water was much more beautiful than the view above it.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 am

Mako nodded, slinging his spear around his shoulder. "Alright, lead the way."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 am

Hirvi walked along into the field. There she saw Caro and Ipsa. She followed behind them, but still kept to her own. She glanced up to the moon. Only a little sigh crept from her mouth. She thought to herself, Could it be that fool. How can he? It was then she spotted a Goron emerge. He spoke to all of the group in an odd manor. As Caro scuttled behind Ipsa, Hirvi walked toward them. "Hello again to you both. Seems a Goron is something new for you." Hirvi smiled and tried to comfort Caro "He should be fine. Don't worry to much about him." Her gaze darted toward the Goron. "So who are you and what do you know about all this?"
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 am

Caro's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as Hirvi approached. "I-I wasn't worried!" she stammered, scrunching up her shoulders and turning away. "G-Garos don't even know fear!"
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 am

Vepo simply followed Javen, seeming flustered. As they approached the water he began to shake. He spoke silently under his breath, "Should I go back. I can't go back." As Javen addressed Chet, Vepo drew himself back. He looked at Chet and then back to Javen. "I don't want ta be trouble. I could stay...." Vepo faded. He thought of his family. Could they be there? I could at least see them.
    CyberViking

Post  CyberViking Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Sholto raised an eyebrow at the young Gerudo. The way her eyes darted around put him on edge. She certainly seemed like she took after the rest of her kind, and she carried herself with an arrogance only children her age can summon up. He grimaced visibly. He hated kids. The Garo was unusually jumpy, which could make for decent entertainment. He paused, a puzzled look moving across his face for a fraction of a second when he realized that he'd never seen a frightened Garo. The only one of the three who seemed collected was the little witch.

Turning to the Gerudo, he replied, "Only what the rest of Termina seems to know, at least as much of it as there is between Snowhead and the Swamp. The astronomer," he gestured in the direction of the observatory, "expects it to hit clock down dead-center in three days. You seriously hadn't heard any of this?!"
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 pm

(I think we're still a day or two away from the three-day limit. Not that our stories are really all in sync right now...)

Vina woke up to a small tremor. After dealing with the usual disorientation involved with sleeping in strange places, she remembered bits and pieces of the night before. Unfortunately, her aching head and the early hour just meant that she wanted to get some more rest. And so, she collapsed back into her bed and fell asleep.

She could worry about her research later.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 am

Javen looked at Vepo, "nonsense brother. You've just lost your confidence, that's all." he smiles and pat Vepo's back, "Just wait... we'll get you fixed soon. Now Chet, you sure you can manage carrying him and following us?"
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Ipsa raised an eyebrow at the comment from the goron, then looked back up at the moon.

"We've... Been in the swamp. News doesn't really get to us that quick." For some reason her eyes were locked back on that horrid face, was that really true? Three days? She tried to take deep breaths to calm her nerves, but her trembling hands still have a dim red glow.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm

"Three days?! Whaddya mean, three days??" Caro puffed her shoulders out, pacing back and forth. "I have to find my brother and get us the hell out of here..." She then stopped abruptly, slowly turning her head to face the Goron. "Wait a sec... You're a.. strong... lookin' guy... You could definitely get rid of that moon, no problem. Nothing to worry about, Ipsa," she nodded as-a-matter-of-fact-ly, and patted Ipsa's side, as if assuring the spaced-out witch. "You got this, Goron. You'll be fine!"
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Koria gave a soft sigh sitting at the table" dear, how did you get yourself wasted? let alone drunk on milk? " she laughed a little and sighed before getting up and stretching. "Hhmmm Vina, now that your here I'm going to run off~ I'll be seeing you later~".
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 am

Vina, upon waking up fully, suddenly realized that her recent companion was now gone. Grumbling to herself, she began packing her things for the expedition. To her dismay, her bag was now disturbingly light to her.

Well, she thought,hopefully I'll be able to find a solution in Ikana Canyon...

(I don't know how I screwed the time up, but I'm going to play as if there's still another day before the three day cycle begins. Believe me, I have good reason to do so.)
    CyberViking

Post  CyberViking Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Sholto raised an eyebrow, his characteristic sneer growing stronger the more the tiny Garo spoke. "Is that right?" he said, clearly annoyed, "What do you expect me to do, eat it? Get your head out of the swamp, little Garo, because nothing is going to stop that moon from falling. Nothing." He remembered the old man had said about what the Gorons should do on the third day, but the idea of hiding in the mountain was stupid. Anyone who'd seen a rock fall into a river and watched the splash should know that the impact would destroy Termina entirely. What good was hiding?
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 am

Caro flushed with embarrassment, puffing her shoulders and stomping her foot. "H-how dare you talk to me that way?!" she exclaimed, huffing and cursing. "I don't see you coming up with any ideas, fatty!" In her excitement another deku nut got caught in her throat. "No one talks to a proud Gar-Gar-HURRK."
    The largest deku nut she had ever spit passed none-too-delicately from her mouth.
    Caro fell silent.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Koria had already made a mad dash accross the leever filled sands to the small group of people at the shore, Catching the last of the gerudo's lines. Your kidding, THAT chunk of rock is going to come right down on us!?
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Caro was completely startled by Koria's sudden return. She gracelessly fell on her rear when the lizalfos shouted, eyes bulging in shock. "For the love of the King!!!" she exclaimed, her cloak now hanging loosely around her shoulders, and her foliage a mess.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 am

It took Vina several hours to get to Ikana Canyon, and the journey wasn't an easy one. Some goddess or another clearly wanted this place to be unreachable.

"Well," Vina said to herself, "it wouldn't be the first time I've been cursed for wanting to know something..."

When she found herself at the top of the canyon, things seemed altogether too quiet. The sky was covered in ominous clouds, and an ethereal mist had risen from the nearby stream.

And sitting above that stream was a forest imp, wearing an unusual mask.

"You are pathetically easy to manipulate," something said. Vina wasn't sure if it was the mask or the imp who spoke. It might have been both.

"I don't really care about your fate," the entity continued, "but your curse will do nicely to awaken the evils of this land."

Vina felt a tug, and the whole world began to scream. As the dead began to rise, she felt them. Her magic, and her curse, were feeding something far stronger. And as the imp had said, it was something innately evil.

With a defeated sigh, Vina used what power she could call upon to hold herself in the curse of the land. With any luck, someone would break the curse or rescue her before the land died.

Looking back the way she came, she looked to the moon. The face upon it almost looked sad...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:40 am