Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Chetanzi Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:16 am

"Um.. well, I wouldn't mind carrying him," Chet mumbled, casting Vepo a wary glance. "It's just... well... even if I had the strength to, I'm not really able to fly. I never earned my wings from the Great Valoo."

(Sorry if you weren't expecting him to fly, but since I haven't been around, I'm not really sure what's being asked of him.)
    Javen
    Javen

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Javen Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Javen nodded blankly. "Then do either of you detest swimming or water? I have an idea about getting in the front way but we'll all have to be in agreement."

Javen looked over Vepo, Chet and Mako before looking less than happy about assuming everyone would just agree. "Or... I could just go drag a boat...."
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 am

"I'm not very good," Chet admitted, "but I can do my best." He thought to mention the time he had been thrown from his boat into the Great Sea, but he decided against it. How could he even begin to describe the world above? If there was a world above to even begin with.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Mako shrugged. "I'm all right with swimming...it's been way too long since I've been able to enjoy the ocean."
    CyberViking

Post  CyberViking Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Sholto turned to look at the lizalfos, forming fists with both hands and flexing his arms before turning back to Caro and raising an eyebrow. "I wonder what a scrub is doing dressed like a Garo? Tryin' ta look tough, little tree thing?" He chuckled at her and shook his head, pushing his thumb at the moon, "No use being afraid of a big rock from space. Nothin's gonna stop it, just enjoy the time ya got left." For a moment he paused, then turned to the witch, "Unless of course you've got some world-saving trick up your enchanted sleeve?"

[I apologize for not being consistent with posting. Lots of shit going on in that annoying "life" thing.]
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Ipsa jumped when the goron lumbered into her vision. She yelped and stumbled back a few paces, hiding her now glowing hands for fear of a possible fire.

"S-spell? A spell to make THAT go away?" She glanced back up at the menacing face in the sky. "I-I'm just an apprentice for a potion shop! There's no way in Termina a spell could fix that!" She hunched over to hide her face from her companions. It was getting harder to keep calm as everything came crashing down, her hands were feeling particularly warm. Please Din, not now.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:49 pm

It took all of Caro's energy to not burst into a fit of cursing. Embarrassed, she pulled her hood back up. Before she could formulate a clear thought in her head, a smell caught her attention. It was a smell all Deku Scrubs were taught to be wary of...
    "What's... burning...?" she inquired, her attention darting back and forth between those gathered. Caro took a few steps back, away from the group. "If someone's burning something, they'd better keep it away from me!"
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 am

koria looked over her neck for any cuts. "No I don't think its me, unless I'm leaking . Than you have a bigger problem" she looked over the group at the slight glow on Ipsa's hands." Dear? Is something wrong?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:45 pm