Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+8
Chetanzi
clockworkmonkey
AshleyEspeon
Javen
Koria_lizalfos
MakoZora
Ipsa Hashmat
Garo-Caro
12 posters

Majora's Mask OC's !

Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Majora's Mask OC's ! Empty Majora's Mask OC's !

Post  Garo-Caro Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Welcome welcome! Drop on in, all players, and introduce yourselves and your OC's !
    Let's do it like this:

Name:
    Race:
    Physical Description:
    Bio:
    Anything Else:

Do it to it ~

Last edited by Garo-Caro on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Majora's Mask OC's ! Empty Re: Majora's Mask OC's !

Post  Garo-Caro Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: Garo-Caro, aka "Caro"
    Race: "Garo"
    Physical Description: Caro is 3' 7", and constantly draped in a dark brown cloak, which is tattered and stitched up in several places. Her eyes are the only visible parts of her face, and they glow a bright yellow. She wears pointed orange shoes and hides her short legs in white wraps.
    Bio: Although it is their biggest secret, Caro is actually a female Deku Scrub in disguise. As a young Scrub, "Hollyhock" found herself enthralled by the ancient Garos. She loved how they were respected and deadly. Other Scrubs began to think she was odd for her rather unique obsession. I mean, how many Scrubs do you know that are obsessed with violent culture? Holly would skip out on her Deku Pipe lessons repeatedly- instead sneaking off to Ikana Canyon to search for Garo artifacts and study their ancient culture.
    Anything Else: Caro uses what appears to be twin blades that she hides under her cloak. They are actually two spines that grow out of her wrists that, when angry, she produces poison from. She is quite agile and springy and can be short-tempered when in one of her moods. Caro refuses to let anyone see her without her cloak on, however every so often a leaf will fall out from under her cloak, or a vine will slip out, or she will cough up a deku nut. In these cases she becomes extremely embarrassed.

Last edited by Garo-Caro on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Name: Ipsa Hashmat
    Race: Terminan Hylian
    Physical Description:
    Ipsa stands at 5 feet and four inches, her body is naturally pretty thin since it's starting to grow out. Her hair is kept back in a loose bun with most of it tapering out. Her skin is a tad darker than normal Hylians because she's outside most of the day. Her eyes are brown and her hair a muddled brick red. Her clothing is purposefully made to match Koume and Kotake's attire with a simple dress and apron.
    Bio:
    Ipsa's family was a long line of typical merchants that wandered many lands of many worlds. One day, they visited Termina and happened upon a feisty skullkid who tried to steal some gold trinkets. Upon their chase, Ipsa threw her arms in front of her in an attempt to grab the skullkid. But what came of the action was a ball of fire. The family decided to keep it under wraps for this kind of power had never showed up before in the family. But eventually it became to great to handle for Ipsa, every movement her hands made, something caught fire. It was a nightmare every day. But then, while venturing the Woodfall, a witch clad in blue noticed the girl's frustration. She quickly diagnosed the girl's troubles as developing magic powers.

In exchange for many magical and rare items and ingredients, Ipsa found herself in the care of the witch sisters who were going to teach her to control her powers and master the powers of others.

As of right now, all she can do is throw a fist sized ball of fire as a matter of self defense or lighting a dark room. It's not a powerful attack by any means, but it's better than nothing, and at least she knows how to turn it off rather than when she started developing her powers. Along with the fire, she also knows how to successfully ride a broomstick. A young sapling that the sisters had her cut down and carve herself. She also is starting to get the hang of making red potions, but hers so far end up being nasty tasting and make you feel sick for a short while before finding your body in a much healthier condition than before.

For the time being, she's an errand runner for the sisters. Flying on her broom to the different areas of Termina, fetching things or delivering things. Sometimes she'll help with the tour, but that's on rare occasions.
    Anything Else:
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:21 am

Name: Mako
    Race: Zora
    Physical Description: Tall, lithe build. Based on the OoT/Majora Zora iterations. Has "bangs," parted down the middle and coming to just below his jawline. Wears Twilight-Princess-inspired armour.
    Bio: (For the sake of whatever I'm running with the theory that Termina and Hyrule are two different realms in the same world, as in one can travel from one to the other.) Mako was formerly a sentinel of Zora's Domain. Being a guard as it were, he was also on call if ever there was need for a Zora army. He was drafted for an ongoing conflict with the River Zoras (the mean ones), and watched his best friend fall in battle. He deserted because of this and, since he can't return to Domain, is now on his own. He has been traveling for a few months and has only recently arrived in Termina.
    Anything Else: Personality is laid-back, kind, soft-spoken. Main weapon for fighting is a spear.

Majora's Mask OC's ! Loz_oc__mako_ref_by_n30nzombie-d30nmmo
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:25 am

Name:Koria
    Race:Lizalfos
    Physical Description:A fair-sized red lizalfos.she stands at least 5 1/2 feet. though she may be a bit small she makes up for it in combat. her scales are very thick and can deflect most projectiles; with the exception of arrows or thrown daggers. Her eyes are a horizontal slit that runs across the opening of her eye-socket, covered in a thin film so dust will not blind her. though her scales are thick her bones are quite brittle for one of her species, she would easily break her leg on a three story drop, even if she is prepared for it. She has been allergic to blackberries her whole life; eating them will cause her to vomit or even pass out.she has a very keen sense of smell, able to track something for miles. See also cannot swim well.
    Bio:[to be added soon I plan on starting her out empty and developing her through RPs, as well as introducing some back story,after all it's no fun when everyone already knows what you've been through, that's the joy of character making <3.]
    Anything Else:[same as above]
    Equipment:

sword: double-ended sword ( attacks as fast as a garo per say, but no spin attack )

shield:broken mirror shield, a shield recovered from a battle in the termina woods, the only indication of who this belongs to is the words etched on the back "Link", shield still reflects, but is very inaccurate as the shield is bent inwards.

C left: modified hookshot( acts like the grapple hook from TWW, but can latch onto stuff like the hookshot)
    C right: Bow with quiver(20 arrows)
    C down: spiked chain whip ( no need to describe it Razz )
    C up: flyswatter with a dead fairy on it

Last edited by Koria_lizalfos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am

Name: Javen
    Species: Zora

Physical Description:

Majora's Mask OC's ! JavensSecondNewOutfit
    Don't Be Fooled... Them fins can come out there!

History:

Basrimana, The second colony. Over seven generations ago the Zora of Great Bay had a messy conflict. Many Zora wished to remain an open peoples while a "prophet" among the Zora arose to bring "order" to the Zora through Monarchy. This conflict was never settled and the followers of the prophet left to form their promised land, Basrimana, the "Hidden Paradise". Their laws became so strict it became more of a religious cult with the aging prophet as it's god.

This is why I am here. I was born out of Fin-lock. While it's true that I have brothers and sisters I alone was the only one different, with distinc color and apperance, and that made me suspicious. Growing up I loved to explore outside the limits of Basrimana and was scolded on many occasions. I found my talent in the art of music and song, but my lyrics of love were seen as edging on blasphemy. The final straw was my questioning the prophet himself as to why love was so limited. I was immediately exiled.

I asked for entrance to the Zora Hall but soon found myself at odds with the people. They weren't outrightly mean, I just couldn't stand the constant rumors. My mother had secretly told me that I was her gift from a famous musician. My looking like him spread MANY rumors within the Hall. Again I left my people. I traveled beyond the ocean and to the Clock Town. Inside the Clock tower I found refuge in a small pool.

I pray to the gods that I should find something to believe in this land.

Other things: ITEMS and attack!

Attack: Roundhouse Kick, Boomerang Fins, Fin Slash/Punch, Upper Fin Slash(Fin Slash uppercut)

Defense: Fin Shield, Electric shield (in water while swimming or floating)

Special Attack: Swimming, Dolphin Sneak Attack! (sudden jump high out of the water fin slashing on the way up, then on the way down)

C buttons: Bottles All Around!
    AshleyEspeon
    AshleyEspeon

Location : Somehow...I don't think I'm in the Lost Woods any more...

Post  AshleyEspeon Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:45 am

Name: Ashley
    Species: Kokiri
    Physical Description: Ashley is one of the Kokiri from Hyrule. Many mistake her for a Hylian girl due to her not dressing in the traditional garb of the forest people, instead dressing in simple tunics and long skirts. Unlike many of the Kokiri, her hair is brown and falls down to her butt. Usually she has her hair tied into a simple ponytail. She also wears simple brown boots. Her eyes, like all Kokiri folk are green but have flecks of gray in them as well.
    History: Growing up in Kokiri forest was a peaceful, fun experience for most of her life, though Ashley had always wished for something more. She had heard of a young kokiri boy named Link, but never really met him due to his staying mostly in the Lost Woods with Saria.
    After she turned 17 she decided she was going to leave Kokiri Forest. Many of her friends begged her to stay, telling her that dangerous things lay outside of the preotected forest. Even her fairy, her best friend until then, threatened to leave her if Ashley chose to leave. Unknown to the adventurous girl, the Great Deku Tree knew for quite some time that she was to leave her life-long home. Commanded to do so, but still reluctant to listen, the fairy Lynn followed after her partner. Throughout the first year, things were rough for the pair. Ashley was continually set upon by thieves and was nearly powerless to defend herself. She picked up a Hylian shield after selling what few possessions she had. She took up the trade of a blacksmith, despite the protesting of Lynn. She learned much in the way of creation and she became somewhat muscular, possessing far more strength than when she first set out of Kokiri Forest. After a few months, she decided she had learned all she could form her master and felt it was time for her to resume her adventuring. Armed now with a rather large hammer for her size, she has the skill to wield it to defend herself. During a stint at an inn, she discovered a rumor about a place called Termina. She decided it sounded like a good place to start a new adventure, and so left immediately to find it. Ironically, she found it only after heading back through Kokiri Forest and trying to make her way through the Lost Woods.

Other things:Ashley loves milk. Especially cold milk. She also has a thing for most meats, something that she never got to try while living in Kokiri Forest.

Hope this is good enough, guys!
    clockworkmonkey
    clockworkmonkey

Post  clockworkmonkey Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Name: Alter Ruin, known simply as "Ruin"
    Race: Hylian?
    Physical Description: Ruin is a peculiar Hylian; his skin is an extremely dark shade of blue, almost black. His features are very angular, with a pointed chin, small upturned eyes, and a small, pointed nose. His ears are long and pointed, like an elf's as well. Beneath his eyes, beginning at the lower lids, are hook-like silver marking that curve towards the center of the face.
    Ruin's eyes are unusual by most standards. The area that is normally white in human eyes is instead a dark shade of purple, not quite as dark as his skin. His irises are gold, and his pupils are small in any light.
    Ruin's hair is silver, like the markings on his skin. He keeps his hair short, but it has a tendency to grow back quickly.
    Ruin is smaller than the average man, in both height and weight, with a very light build that affords for very quick movement, but little in the way of physical might. His entire body is the same dark shade of blue, and markings similar to those beneath his eyes can be found on his arms, halfway between the shoulder and the elbow, on his legs in roughly the same area, and on his back, between his shoulders.
    Ruin wears the tanned pelts of animals, his pants a patchwork of different skins all stritched together. He wears nothing covering his upper body or feet, save for a small wolf's fang hung on a cord around his neck.
    Bio: Ruin was born under bizarre circumstances, of which he is utterly unaware. He was cursed before birth by a mischievous spirit, which resulted in his unusual appearance. He was discarded by his parents, shunned by his own people, and left in the wilderness to die. He was discovered by benevolent forest spirits, who sheltered and raised him. He learned to communicate with the forest and its spirits, to speak with the dead, and how to use the magic that coursed through his veins. His primary uses of magic are to blend in with his surroundings, but his abilities are not limited to such. He is skilled with wind and water magic, and has a faint flickering of fire magic.
    Anything Else: Ruin largely avoids contact with others, but he is not so cold that he will deny a call for help. He is a rather stoic individual, wary of everything, but not frightened by much, and speaks very little, save to the spirits of the forest, to whom few words are needed.

Admittedly it's a tad different but this is fantasy, and just about anything is possible, right?
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:46 am

Name: Chetanzi 'Chet' Revi
    Race: Rito

Physical Description: Chet stands at a modest 5' 6" and is only about a hundred pounds when wet. His build is slight so as not to interfere with flight, but he is without wings- thus why he is still a fledgling. As with most male Rito, his skin is dark and his hair is white, and he keeps his hair cut short with it only reaching his chin. He also has red eyes and a beak for a nose, but this nose doesn't belong to any particular species of bird.

Wears a dull yellow and brown tunic over what is essentially a white pantsuit with bell sleeves which are meant to look like a Rito's wings. His only weapons are a small hatchet and deku nuts. He once had a hookshot, but he lost it when he fell.

Biography: Chet, like all Rito, hails from Dragon Roost Island, but even from a very young age, he had an all but crippling fear of heights. Because of this, he never went to meet with Valoo to retrieve the dragon's scale and earn his wings. Instead, he chose to live his life with his feet firmly planted on the ground, and although he did receive some ridicule at first for his inability to fly, he became highly respected historian of Hyrule and investigator of the "World Beneath the Waves."

It was during an expedition that brought him to the Forest Haven and by extension the Forbidden Woods. Once there, he wandered away from the small group he had brought with him. Because of this, he eventually became lost and alone, and unbeknownst to him, he stumbled across the pit that connects Hyrule to Termina.

Upon coming to this new land, Chet quickly came to the conclusion that it was- in fact- the World Beneath the Waves, and so he is continually jotting down notes in his notebook. He hopes that once he can return to his land that he will be able to put together another expedition to return to the land of Termina for further research.

Other: Since he has set to see another Rito, Chet is rather self-conscious of his unusual nose. He is also fascinated by the Zora as he has never seen anything like them, but he is oblivious to his own race's connection to them.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Majora's Mask OC's ! Empty How about this?

Post  Vina Kandora Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 am

Name: Vina Kandora
    Race: Hylian

Physical Description: An emaciated woman, around 5'9", with brown hair and green eyes. Often seen wearing spectacles, a dark green blouse, a russet-colored skirt, and a black vest. Her shoes are basic leather slippers, and she always wears a broad-brimmed black hat and a white shawl while outside.

She is never seen without her handbag, which is black, canvas, and large enough to fit several heavy tomes inside.

Biography: Having grown up in Hyrule Castle Town, Vina was always something of a scholar. Her teachers were quite impressed with the speed at which she learned to read and write, and she quickly developed a love for history and lore. Termina, in particular, fascinated her; and she dreamed of one day visiting this land and learning more about its legends.

After learning everything she could of lore, history, and magic from Hyrule's finest scholars (among them some of the princess Zelda's personal tutors), Vina decided that the time had come to go exploring. And so, packing only the barest essentials into a simple handbag, she headed out for the fastest possible road to Termina.

Since the fastest possible road cut straight through the Lost Woods, I think we can all agree that this was a mistake.

Vina escaped the Lost Woods alive, but only just. The magic of the forest has left her skeletally thin, and has... altered her personality somewhat...

Combat: Vina is a capable spellcaster, with several tricks up her sleeve. That said, most of her spells are non-agressive, and she prefers to avoid fighting if at all possible. When forced into a melee, she has two daggers that she is semi-capable at wielding.

However, I seriously recommend that you do not leave her trapped in a melee, for reasons stated below. The Lost Woods are not kind to unwelcome visitors...

Other: When under severe stress, Vina will become increasingly aggresive towards her opponent (or whoever she percieves as her opponent), and will begin to show signs of psychosis. Shortly after that, her strength will double, and her attacks will become increasingly malevolent.

If not stopped immediately, Vina's transformation will complete itself, and you'll have a brand-new stalfos to deal with.

Vina is searching desperately for a cure, but the only one she's found in her research so far includes mushrooms from the Lost Woods, and a potion-maker who lives in Kakariko Village. Since both of those things would require her returning to the forest, she is understandably reluctant to consider that option.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 am

Name: Vepo

Race:
    Hylian

Physical Description: Vepo is a strong looking Hylian. His arms look as though he could hold anything down. His nose is elongated compared ta most Hylians, and his ears are so different. They apear almost ta be fins, not ears. His eyes are an odd turquoise and his skin, a hint of blue. He has a red headband which shows his white hair which runs back past his shoulders. He wears a simple white shirt and brown tunic. He also sports a black leather belt. He has simple black boots and tan tights. He is never seen without his fishing pole.

Bio: Once a simple Zora with a wife and two daughters, he spent his days gathering fish ta feed his family. One day he ventured from the waters of the great bay, and his life changed forever. He met a child with what he thought was a skull mask on. The child laughed at him so. Vepo then felt a great change start ta happen. His skin dried and changed color, hair began ta grow, and his fins shrunk away. The child had changed him into a Hylian. He was found by some passers by and they gave him some clothes. They asked if he was robbed, and offered him shelter. He simply ran back ta the bay. He could never rejoin his family. He now spends his days fishing, trying ta remember his old life.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:29 am

Name: Hirvi Karhu

Race: Gerudo

Physical Description: Hirvi was an interesting Gerudo. He hid the fact she was female as much as she could. She cut her red hair very short. she also sported a long brown robe. It covered her all the way to her feet. She has the regular features of her race, the yellow eyes, dark skin, and elongated nose. She carries with her a scimitar. It it held by a sheath on her back. At her side, a sack which she uses to carry food at what little items she has with her.

Bio: Hirvi was born on a boat within the bay. Her mother tried to raise her with the same ideals she was taught, but Hirvi would not listen. She seemed to want to rebel as much as she could. At the age of 12 she felt she needed to leave her mother and explore the world. She first met a Hylian man who did not respect women. From this encounter a new feeling was born in Hirvi that it was better to be a man. She strives to be as much like a male as she could. She continued to travel the world, stealing what she needed to survive. She carries only what she needs.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:34 am

Looks like she...*sunglasses* was on a boat.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

MakoZora wrote:Looks like she...*sunglasses* was on a boat.

HHHHHHHHHHEEHEEHEHEHHEHEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAH DAH DAAAAAAAAHHHH DAAAHHHH... gah need ot stop watching csi like I am now x.=.x
    CyberViking

Post  CyberViking Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Name: Sholto

Race: Goron

Physical Description: Tall for a goron but with weight average for his race, so slightly thinner than most. The characteristic "mountain peak" hairstyle most gorons exhibit is absent on him, replaced by a row of roughly four-inch tall, white spikes lined up from front to back.

Bio: A mischief-maker from childhood, Sholto never got along with most gorons. His sarcastic, corner-of-the-mouth way of speaking and complete lack of recognition for the hierarchy of goron society had him labeled a bad seed from age eleven when he got into his first fight which, of course, happened because he couldn't keep his trap shut. Eventually he became suspicious that his community was going to exile him, or worse, due to his general inability to integrate with them beyond living on the same mountain and speaking the same language, so he kicked himself out before they had a chance to, robbing them of the pleasure as he departed with the clothes on his back and a rock or three to eat on the way.

Anything Else: He's a jerk, but he doesn't really know it. All he's sure of is that people don't seem to be able to put up with him for long. He's got a heart of gold (well, maybe silver... or tin) and he can be really sweet, but mostly he's too blunt to be understood as such.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:58 am