Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Hirvi _Karhu

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Hirvi looked at Caro and let loose a laugh. "I have ways of getting where I need to go. You don't need to worry for me." Hirvi walked to the door of the shop. She left a few rupees by the door. She then slide down the ladder. She looked at the large pot sitting out front, and yet again a smirk came over her face. She grabbed the pot and spun it into the water toward the shore. She leapt into it and floated toward shore, laughing all the way.
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Chetanzi Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 am

"An owl?" Chet tried to think back to the many books he had read while still on the Great Sea. "I've seen one depicted in my texts, but..." it seems to be only a legend. Well, among the those in his world. "I will be sure to seek him out then."
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm

(ATTENTION ALL: With Christmas and other holidays nearing we shouldn't expect any major activity till after the first of the year, Thanks Smile )

Javen nodded, "That'd be great. You may enjoy his company." He looked out over the sea and noticed a small fog forming over the Great Bay Shrine. "well that looks ominous..."

About the same time he noticed several ships of Gurdo Pirates heading twards pinical rock. How unusual, he thought as their ships sailed out and disappeared.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:17 am

Mako stopped playing in the water to watch the ships, confused. He made his way back to shore and jogged over to Javen. "What's happening?"
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 am

He looked at Mako, a smile still on his face. "Probably going on a raid, though they usually start at dusk, never midday. At least till now. Then again, it may be something more important than a raid. In any case THAT is more important.... That is quite ominous and concerning." He says as the fog around the shrine starts to grow, twisting around in its flight like a dragon of mist.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:50 am

Caro blinked several times, taken back by Hirvi. "That woman... that woman is crazy, I think," she said quietly, after scratching her head for a moment of puzzlement. "Speaking of crazy, we might want to get going before I lose my flying spirit," she chortled, looking about the shop. "Anywhere you'd like to stop before we go?"
    Now that they were finally leaving, Caro found herself feeling rather light-hearted. In the back of her mind she was grateful just for the opportunity of something to do.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 am

Ipsa raised an eyebrow at the door, wondering what type of an ally Hirvi would make for her and Caro.

"If we're leaving, it would be best if it were now. The birds aren't out yet and the wind pattern is stable from the coast. Hm," she glanced back at the shop "we'd better take a few potions just in case. I could use the practice, yes, but there's still a chance where I mess up a batch." She ducked behind the counter and grabbed a few bottles, stuffing them into a knapsack. She looked at her mistresses finally. "Thank you for everything, for, well, erm-" it was an awkward moment to say goodbye to the witches she was so loyal to. Koume cackled.

"No need to get emotional deary, it's all part of the job. Just one thing." She wiggled a finger, motion Ipsa to come close. "Those bottles are coming out of your pocket, including the ones you lost in the wood." Ipsa's eyes widened, but she grinned awkwardly, trying to not raise a fuss. She then turned back to Caro.

"Ready to fly?"
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 am

Caro raised an eyebrow at the exchange, but let out a light laugh anyway. Those two witches had always been weird.. but, at the same time, they had always been. At least, as far back as any swamp scrub had ever known. And in their age, they deserved all the respect they were given.
    "Thanks for everything," Caro said shortly, giving a curt bow. Quickly she redirected her attention back to Ipsa, eying her broom somewhat warily. "I guess I'm ready," she started, trying to hide her nervousness by playing with her bracelet. "How does this thing work, anyway?"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Mako shielded his eyes from the bright noonday sun and grimaced. "That doesn't look too good," he agreed solemnly. "Is it a storm possibly? Or...Goddesses, what IS it....?" He trailed off, watching the cloud.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Ipsa grinned and held out the broom to Caro.

"Just like how it can move dirt off a floor, it's created that way. Er-" she scratched her head "okay, maybe that was a bad example. Um, well. It's basically built for the job, given a few incantations, etcetra-etcetra, and now it's a broom for flight. Once I sit on it, it's under my control." Ipsa started for the door. "I can show you where there's more space to fly."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:15 am

Caro eyed the broom warily. Maaaaybe this wasn't going to be her best idea... but what choice did she have?
    PLENTY!
    Caro shook her head to erase the thought of running for her life, and followed Ipsa outside. "Er, ready when you are?" she said, failing at hiding the doubt in her voice.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:40 am

Vepo worked his way toward the shore. He got there and then turned ta look back at the fog. He ran toward Mako,Javen, and Chet. "I do believe that we might have trouble." He grabbed his pole and gripped it tightly. "What should we do?" He looked at the group, hoping for some sort of answer.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:18 am

Javen shook his head as the fishermen and Zora started to return to shore, fearing the growing fog over the shrine. "We are going to do nothing. It's not our place to be heroes."

He smiled at the three as he started waking to the Zora Cape "besides... I have a hero will come along in time. We all have our own problems to defeat, right? Right now though.. ;ets go see the Indigo-Gos practice."
    AshleyEspeon
    AshleyEspeon

Location : Somehow...I don't think I'm in the Lost Woods any more...

Post  AshleyEspeon Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:05 pm

(OOC: Heya, guys! Sorry for being away so long, Life's gotten kinda hectic...)

Watching the other disperse, I'm left with nothing to do. I idly pull out my hammer from my tunic belt and spin it around, walking over to the small ledge and humming the tune Saria was always playing when Link was around, and even when he wasn't, actually. Gazing blankly at the workmanship of my weapon-slash-money-making tool, I start thinking about the Lost Woods, and my home of Kokiri Forest. The trees there are far larger than anywhere else I've ever been. Most of our homes, if not carved into a living tree, were created by the fallen ones, usually large enough, themselves, to make an entire home from one felled giant. My home was the on next to Link's. I never really talked to him; He was more Saria's friend than anyone else. I do remember what he looked like, though. Like me, his hair was a different color than everyone else, his being blond while mine was brown. He always wore that strange hat, too. I always wondered where he got it from, not knowing if he made it himself or not.

I'm snapped out of my reverie by a kid in a white shirt with a blue hat, asking a thousand questions at once. "Hi! What are you doing here? What's your name? why are you dressed like that? Why are you staring at a hammer?" I toss the kid an annoyed look, him backing a few steps. "You look like a mean kid, why are you looking at me like that?" I give him a flat look, responding to his last question more out of habit than anything. Look kid, I may not look like it, but I'm 18, alright? I'm no kid, myself. I'm glaring at you because you interrupted me while I was thinking and your hundreds of questions at once talking style really annoy me." Unfortunately, instead of making the kid go away, he seems to be fascinated by what I told him, thus prompting more questions. "How are you 18 when you look like a kid? How am I annoying you just by talking? Why are you standing up? Why are you walking away?"

I groan, half jogging into the next section of town. Apparently this town is set up according to the cardinal directions. I was in West Clock Town so this means now I'm in South Clock Town. I keep walking, eventually passing into West Clock Town. Lynn finally appears from out of my backpack, hovering over my shoulder. "Goddesses, that kid was annoying! If I could, I'd just smack him so hard, maybe that would shut him up!" As much as I agree with her sentiments, I still lightly tap the fairy to let her know she should move away from that subject. I look at the shops gathered on this small hill, curiosity getting the best of me. Muttering their names under my breath, I keep passing them. [color=green]"Item Shop, Curiosity Shop, Bomb Shop...I wonder where I could find some metals to work with... I take a left at the top of the rise, the guard giving me a questioning look after glancing at Lynn. I give him a curt nod, making my way towards nowhere in particular.

Walking around the city walls, I think about those Zora, that bird person, and the human. I make a snap decision, heading towards the sound of the ocean, ignoring a vague feeling of a shadow in the back of my mind. Reaching the bottom of the stairs past the two fountains, I encounter a strange green...thing. It starts spinning towards me, its appendages looking quite sharp. I grip my hammer tightly, dodging out of the way and giving it a good smack. It sinks into the sand, leaving behind a blue rupee. "Huh...Looks like my lucky day." I pick up the money, stashing it in the pocket of my tunic. I encounter a few more of the....things, easily dodging out of the way and picking up the single rupees they left behind. I finally reach the ocean, seeing the group from earlier mostly in the water. I walk up, making a bit of noise as I approach to not scare them. " Um..Hiya. Is it alright if I tag along with you guys wherever you're going? I'd like to see more of the ocean. I don't think I've ever seen one before coming here...At least I didn't see one in Hyrule anyway." The last part of my statement, more for my benefit, I wade into the water, taking note of the strange cloud in the distance.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 am

Mako clenched his jaw, gripping the staff of his spear tightly as he watched the fog. "Who or what are the Indigo-Gos?" he asked, his guard up.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Ipsa held back a giggle at the obvious fear in the scrub's voice. It felt good to be able to help with a skill she was actually good at. As they neared the edge of the wooden planks just outside the shop, Ipsa mounted her broom. Rather than the typical side-saddle style, she preferred to sit straight forward. It gave her more control over the broom and its direction, side-saddle made it too easy to throw her weight off balance. She turned to Caro and smiled.

"Ready to fly?"
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Caro hiccuped up a deku nut, and cursed quietly. Stupid nuts, always giving her nerves away.. Flustered, she puffed up her shoulders and scrambled to get onto the broom. "Okay.. Okay I'm ready. Let's go then!" she huffed.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Ipsa nodded and took a few deep breaths, she analyzed the wind direction and speed before finally tilting the head of her broom upwards. Since it was a particularly clear night and the moon was setting ((just to move time forward to keep us from being in perpetual night Razz )) it was easy to keep everything smooth and simple. She didn't want to give her new companion an heart attack, so she didn't go much farther up higher than the trees. As they flew over the swamp, Ipsa finally looked down to see the extent of the damage the skullkid made. She felt her stomach drop.

"Oh... Goddess..."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:08 pm

As soon as they were in the air, Caro's eyes widened and her tightest death-grip found its way around Ipsa. She could never recall being so horrified in her life. "Is-is-is this thing s-s-safe!?" she half-screamed, half-inquired, her heart in her throat. She barely noticed the poisoned, octoroc-infested swamp.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Ipsa jumped, almost losing control of the broom, once she felt the sudden death-grip from Caro. She took a few deep breaths, trying to regain her control. Come on, Ipsa, you don't need to be making enemies when you haven't even cleared the swamp. She shook herself out of the shock and concentrated on keeping her broom steady, sweeping around and towards the entrance to the swamp. She scanned the area in search of Hirvi as she lowered the broom towards the grassy area.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:18 pm

"Hey!" Caro exclaimed, flustered with both embarrassment and annoyance from the entire situation. "I asked you.. if this was safe!" She hoped Ipsa would not turn to see that Caro's eyes were closed tight.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Ipsa alighted on the ground, taking a few steps on the dirt as the broom came to a stop.

"I didn't crash or anything, right?" She hoped the scrub wouldn't hear the nervousness in her voice, adding in a smile in the hopes of having it played off as possible laughter, her mind was still locked on the unnatural color of the swamp. She put her fingertips to her bandaged head, if that skullkid was behind this, who knows what his capabilities were...
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 am

Caro scrambled off of the broom and fell onto her hands and knees. Quietly she thanked everything in existence that she was on the ground again. Quickly she hopped back to her feet, hoping that motion would go unnoticed. "Yeah... Well,good job," she said flatly, dusting herself off and pulling up her hood. "Let's get the hell out of this swamp, shall we? I have a strong feeling that the little imp has done his damage and left. With my brother, no doubt.." Caro glared at nothing in particular at the thought. "Come on now, let's go to Termina Field. I need to clear my head."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 am

As Hirvi floated toward the shore she spotted the pair leave the shop on the broom. She let out a smile as she saw them. When the pot hit the end of the water Hirvi hopped out ontt the ground. "What a trip. I do think I should return this though." Hirvi spun the pot back across the waters toward the shop. "Well then, time to get out of this place. Maybe the fields will be clear and good." Hirvi headed out of the swamp, swaying as she went as if drunk but not.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Ipsa nodded to Caro, brushing off her apron. She gave a few awkward glances at her surroundings as she followed the scrub. It wasn't as if she had never entered Termina Field before, but after the incident with the skullkid she didn't know what was and wasn't a safe area. For all she knew some sort of giant could pop out of nowhere and stomp them into the dirt. As her eyes fell upon the walled city known as Clock Town, they suddenly trailed up, and up, and up to something completely off. She slapped a hand over her mouth to stifle a gasp.

"The-the moon! It's HUGE!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:04 am