Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Koria_lizalfos Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Koria squatted on the ground and watched waiting, her body still jammed inot her senses, everything was going crazy in her head. but outside, outside whe was calm. quite if not serene. "S--she's the o-one..."

Last edited by Koria_lizalfos on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vepo

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Vepo Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Vepo's face went still. He quietly sad, "I don't know anything more, and have tried ta find out for months. I knew this was probably a bit much ta hope, but it got me threw so many more days. Thank you for the help, and if I can be of service or you can learn more just let me know." A smile tried ta break out.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 pm

"The.. one?" Caro studied Koria's face before looking back to the woman. One what?
    Caro pulled her hood tightly around her. A chill crept through her as she looked about. There were quite a lot of people in the swamp today...
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 pm

"C-Careful... there's something inside her... inside her mind..." Koria was slowly coming back now, her feral instincts bogging her down as she took a few steps forward.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Vina opened her eyes to the sight of a Lizalfos and a Garo leaning over her. Being a creature of logic and reason, she begins to scream.

"Wha- What are you going to do to me?! Please, I'm just a scholar, I don't wanna be eaten!"
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Caro leaps back in surprise, covering her ears and wincing. "Yeesh! Hey now, lady calm down!" She shakes her head, clearing her throat. Almost made me hack up a nut, she thinks dryly.

((Hehehehe that statement xD))
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 am

(Lil Kim much XD)

"NGAAAAHHHHH! OORRFFF!"

The sound of a middle-aged man screaming as he fell to the earth was both annoying and ear-shattering as it reverberated through the swamp. His balloon popped by one of Javen's returning boomerang fins after having taken out a few stray crows. As Javen got to the man who had landed on his feet without shoving his spine into his brain, which is what Javen had hoped made that scream so dreadful, he sneered and mocked the fool.

"Clumsy imbecile! Why are you wearing a balloon? And what on the Gods plane possessed you to wear those green tights UNDER red underpants?!?!"

"I'm waiting for a fairy to appear to me! I've wanted one forever and I have a good feeling I'll meet one soon! Oh You need a Map! Here! I'll sell you one!"

Javen walked further into the swamp, waving off the odd man. "You need a poison bath, dirty man..."

Javen smiled as he reached the swamp. It wasn't the ocean but it was full of water. He trodded out into the water till it was at his waist and looked about, seeing the potion shop and smirking. "Those old hags love to complain how inferior these potions are, then buy 'em anyway," he thought as he made his way to the shop, noticing a rather large commotion as he reached the top of the stairs. "Odd... Sounds like Clock Town in there..." He opened the door finding, indeed, that a multitude of creatures had gathered.

"Umm... Having fun?" He smirked.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 am

"W-wait t--that circle. You must know!", she moved closer to the gilr hunching over her and runnign her hand over the others cheek."T-the thing inside you. I can f-feel it. Y-you must k-know w-what it is." Her face was filled with both extreme fear and anger. an odd mix to be seen on any lizalfos.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:55 am

Mako looked up. "It's a regular party in here today, isn't it?" He chuckled softly. "Welcome, friend. Have you need of the witches as well?"
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 am

(Vina's a scholar with an extreme interest in unusual things. You'd be surprised at what she can pick up at a calm glance. Speaking of which...)

It took a few moments for Vina's initial panic to subside. Once it had, she began to look at her surroundings a little more critically.

Okay, the lizalfos isn't attacking me. Apparently, it's- no, she, is friendly. Never heard of that before, but I'll accept it until I'm given reason not to. She wants to know about the curse. Well, no harm in telling her.

Why don't you show her instead?

NO.

"You're referring to the curse on me? I don't think it's anything inside me, per se. It's more a representation of what I'll become if I can't find a way to break free. You see-"

What promises to have been a long-winded lecture on the nature of curses is (thankfully) cut short when Vina takes a closer look at Caro.

"Why would a Deku Scrub dress like a Garo, anyway? They tend to kill anything that impersonates them, you know..."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 am

If a Deku Scrub could pale in embarrassment, Caro did just that.
    "I- what?? A SCRUB? Who, me?" she puffed out her chest and hunched her shoulders back. "I am a proud Garo, and I have no idea of what you're talking about!" she huffed.
    That's right, Caro. How dare she assume such things! A Scrub, ME? Pff. My appearance is flawless. Who would notice?
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:40 am

Vina simply shakes her head.

"I actually met a Garo once; a traveler who didn't answer many questions. You've done a good job with your costume, but there's a few subtle things that a trained eye can catch. For starters..."

Vina rises to her feet, and looks down to meet Caro's eyes.

"Most Garo are about as tall as I am."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 am

Caro gulped. "Well... I..." Her mind buzzed. Her cover was blown. Reluctantly, she lowered her hood. Eyes glaring away, Caro refused to make eye-contact. "Fine," said the Scrub. "So I'm not a Garo. I guess you're smart or something..."

((Caro is such a brat xD))
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 am

"A genius," Vina responds, oddly enough without a hint of sarcasm or ego. "At any rate, I need to find an apothecary or an alchemists' shop. So if you could point me in the right direction of one I'd be-"

Vina, attempting to pick up her bag as she was talking, realizes that she can't seem to lift it. It had always been a bit on the heavy side for her, but apparently her stalfos-enhanced strength was as buried as the stalfos persona.

And since the curse had burned away over three-quarters of her muscle mass, this meant that she could no longer heft her typical travel bag.

"Um... actually, I might need your assistance in getting to such a place. Do you think you could help me with my handbag?"
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 am

Javen smirked as he moved around the two, unique characters. Making his way to the other Zora he smiled and noded. "Yea... Potion selling. Hey old hag! Got you some potions, The better kind!" He chuckled as he held out the sea-green potions.

Kotake's eyes widened as she gawked in disbelief, "Who are you calling and Old Hag? I'm only 189 years old! Besides These potions are never better than mine!"

Taking the potions she examined each for texture and odor, "Forty each for the first two and sixty for the last. That's all I'll give you," she sneered as she put the bottles under her selling table.

"I'll take it... you know I will, icy old hag."

She huffed again. "Here," she said with distaste as she tossed the rupees at Javen, who caught them in a bag before turning to the Zora again and offering his simi-webbed hand. "Javen."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 am

Caro rubs her shoulder awkwardly. "There's a potion shop basically right around the corner," she says, motioning with her shoulder in the direction of it. "You'll have to get your feet wet, though."
    She then turned to Vina's bag, grabbing the straps with both hands and attempting to lift. She grunted. "Er..." Caro rubbed the back of her neck with embarrassment. "I don't think I can lift this... Maybe... Koria?"
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:37 am

Ipsa tensed up and frowned at the newcomer. She didn't appreciate the way he was addressing her mistress in such a manner. Kotake sneered at the Zora and returned to the man she was conversing with earlier. Ipsa shied back from the new Zora as he got closer to Mako, returning to behind the counter to try and hide her glowing hands. Maybe a bit of re-organization of the bottles could help calm her nerves.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 am

Koria was still very tense, fighting against her instincts she managed to get the girls bag over her shoulder" h-hop on you two... ". The mind is willing but the body is weak was one thing that rang through her head over and over as she tried to fight her own bodies reactions to Vina's corrupted aura.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 am

Caro shook her head. "I can scuttle quickly enough," she said, motioning for Vina to hop on instead. Taking a few steps ahead of Koria, she nodded to be followed.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 am

Vepo saw yet another zora walk into the shop. He heard the way the newcomer was talking. He looked at him with embarrassment. He leaned toward the witch and whispered, "If ya would like me to, I will talk with him. If he continues, I will remove him."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:29 am

Koria nodded to her taking a few seconds to get her legs moving, everything was off to her right now. Namely the aura resonating right from on her back. she followed close behind Caro as they moved, knee deep in the swamps water.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:57 am

Caro hopped at a reasonable pace, stopping at each lily pad to make sure Koria was still behind her. "Almost there," she encouraged. Perhaps this Scrub had been humbled today?
    Quickly they reached land, and Caro nodded. "Just through this short overhang," she called, scuttling through.
    As soon as she entered the view of the Potion Shop, she stopped in her tracks. There were certainly quite a lot of people up there, she noticed, cocking her head to one side in curiosity. The Shop was usually so.. quiet.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 am

"W--whats going on up there! This is no good a-at all!" Koria fell on her knees and looked up at the crowed. " you sure there isn't anyone at the p-palace who knows about curses?" Koria looked over at Caro," It looks like a full blown b-bazaar up there...
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 am

Caro gave a helpless shrug. "I'm... I'm sorry.. These two are the only ones I know of."
    She then turned back to the Potion Shop. "If you need to, you can stay here. I'll get someone's attention," she said wryly, scuttling quickly off. Hurriedly she climbed the ladder.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 am

Koria set the girl down as well as her bag, making herself at home pressed up against the cliff face, watching her intently."yeah... you do that."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm