Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Hirvi _Karhu

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Hirvi simply smirked. "Best get started then. Don't want to keep your mistresses waiting to long." Hirvi walked over toward the next boulder, looking about the edges. She pulled up a mushroom. "This one of them?"
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Garo-Caro Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:11 pm

The shouting having died down, Caro took a step into the woods. She was a bit stirred up by the days previous events and didn't feel right about leaving when someone could be hurt. "Is everyone okay in there?" she called, taking a few more steps into the woods.
    Caro hated the woods. She was always getting lost in them and somehow ending up at the exit again.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Ipsa examined the mushroom in the woman's hand, holding a glowing finger for illumination.

"Hmm, it's got spots but the color's off. You're on the right track though." She turned to examine another boulder by a puddle, but then jumped at the sight of two glowing orbs in the darkness. Instinctively her hands started to glow a tad brighter. "W-who's there?!"
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:09 am

"Helloooooo?" Caro's tone slowly became annoyed. "I heard some crazy stuff going on in here. Everything okay?" Instinctively she sank her head back into her cloak, masking all but her glowing eyes as she poked her head around the corner. Two figures were there, one crouched over. "Are you okay?" she asked the one bent down.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 am

The Great Fairy chuckled as the Rito showed how humble his soul was. Without any further delay she cast out her arms, the warmth that emanated from them seemed to encompass the entire being of all four of the travelers. Two ornage beams fell from just over her arms, one large one that encased the three in the pool and a separate one that encased the Rito.

The power that poured into all four was intense, like being filled with the might of gods. Because of this, each of the four began to float. As they floated their health and stamina became restored. Mako's leg began to bubble gently, the pain, bruise, and anything worse washing away in the regeneration.

As the power faded, the four slowly touched the ground again. the fairy then smiled as she chuckled again, "Four travelers. Your destinies are grander than you can yet see. There will be many dangers ahead but the four of you working together will overcome any obstacle and, in the end, you will find yourselves were you belong.

Return to me if you ever need your weariness eased and your wounds healed."

With that the Great Fairy stood as much as she could for floating and, in another shrill of laughter, shrank into an orb that dispersed the moment she was within.

Javen smiled as he looked at the other three. "Well? How do we all feel?"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:50 am

Mako touched his leg gingerly, amazed. "It's....completely healed!?" He bounced on it a little just to be sure.
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:02 am

"Marvelous," Chet gasped. He had not expected to have been tended to as well, but now that he had been, he really did feel better. At the very least, his nerves had eased, and he could think much clearer than before.

"Thank you for bringing me here... Javen, was it? I have never sought out one of the great fairies, so I must say this was quite the experience."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Hirvi looked at the newcomer with a smirk. "I am fine here love. Just trying to help somebody out. Don't know what's going on in these woods though. Something seems off." Hirvi stood up and looked about.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Vepo smiled and looked about. "I do feel wondrous brother. Thank you much." For the first time Vepo seemed ta be more confident. He didn't sink back toward the ground, but stared in amazement.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Javen smiled as he eyed the three, "So then... A place to stay for the night? The Inn is nearby. It's no wading pool, but it's better than nothing. Then tomorrow I'll take you all to the Great Bay, if you wish."

He walked out of the fountain and past Chet before turning around, "remember this place if you get hurt. There's one in the Great Bay too."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Mako nodded, following him out. "Thank you, Javen...your kindness is too great." He blinked as they stepped back out into the red sunset light. It was harsh in comparison to the cave-like fairy fountain. "It will be wonderful to have a bed to sleep on this night.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:34 am

Caro cocked her head slightly, lowering her hood. "..So... You've felt that too, eh?" She looked around for a moment thoughtfully. "To be honest I was beginning to think it was just me."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 am

Ipsa shivered as a cold chill ran through the woods. A snapper sat beneath a tree, glaring at the three figures before shifting its weight to go back to sleep.

"Usually the monkeys are out at play, but tonight is especially quiet... I hope it's not a sign of something yet to come." She trotted over to another boulder and began sorting through the mushrooms, no spotted ones there...
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 am

Vepo followed Javen and Mako out of the cavern. He looked about for a bit. "I have not slept in a bed for months. It will be nice. I don't have much of credit, but I have some things of value. I will help with what I can." He smiled and looked toward Javen. "Shall we head out."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:53 am

Hirvi checked around the next boulder. "I could just tell something was off when the wildlife acted up. As far as what, you have me there." She pulled up a mushroom and checked it. The color was off so she tossed it aside.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:29 am

Caro shuddered as she remembered seeing a few monkeys run by on her way over. "You guys are freakin' me out about this," she half-joked. As suddenly as she had spoken, a masked, impish figure entered the forest. As it did, the remaining wildlife grew silent. Even the breeze stopped.
    The imp giggled.

((ONOES SKULLKID!!!!))
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 am

Ipsa felt her entire body grow numb as those two soulless eyes tilted in her direction, her trembling hands glowing out of fear. A sinister voice began to sound from behind the mask.

"What a shiny piece of jewelry you have there." Her breath drew short. "It looks powerful, I think I'll take it." Before she could react, the skullkid lunged at her. His long fingers reaching around her violet gem, tearing under the metal border into her skin. Ipsa shrieked in agony as horrible sharp pains ran down her neck, she forced her hands onto the skullkid's arms, smoke began to form and the smell of burning flesh suddenly wafted out.

The skullkid cried out and kicked away from Ipsa, rubbing his arms and glaring at the girl who could now barely stand. "You're no fun are you? But what is this?" The tiny object from before fell out of Ipsa's apron pocket in the struggle, and now was in skullkid's possession. A sinister giggle sounded from behind the mask as it turned the object over in his hands. "My my my. This might be just what I needed." The mask turned upwards towards the other two figures. "Anybody else want to play?"

((Skullkid's on you guys now! But please no retrieving of Ipsa's "special object" from him.))
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 am

Hirvi quickly drew her sword. "If you wish to play, play I shall. Give the lady back her things. I don't like it when I am not the one stealing." Hirvi slashed her scimitar downward with a simply strike, expecting the Skullkid to jump back as many do.

Skullkid slightly moved, allowing the blade to come down right in front of him. With a simple kick he knocked the blade from Hirvi's hand. It flew toward the nearby tree.

Hirvi tried lifting the object from the Skullkid. He moved only his hand, but so quickly it seemed to happen before Hirvi could blink. "You are not playing well. Maybe you should go back home." Hirvi fell to her knees in shock. The Skullkid laughed and turned to the other.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am

Caro glared at the Skullkid, pulling her hood closely about her head. "What do you think you're doing?" she cursed. Before she allowed him time to answer, she charged at him.
    Skullkid jumped over her easily, and laughed. "Silly scrub!" he laughed. "Heehee... I don't need you three anyway!" Abruptly he turned and ran out of the woods.
    Caro cursed, giving chase only to stop abruptly, remembering the girl on the ground. She turned back and squatted next to her. "Hey.. Hey he's gone.. Are.. you okay?" A stupid question, she thought to herself.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 am

Hirvi had the look in her eyes of someone lost and troubled. "He was so fast. He was so slick. Maybe I should go back home, but I can't go back home. What should I do? Should I go back? No, must not go back."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 am

"I.. I don't know." Ipsa pushed herself to her knees, her head swimming. Her head was throbbing, and a dark liquid began dripping onto her apron. She put a shaking hand to her forehead only to draw back to find it coated in the color red. "Oh no" she fretted "No no no no no no" she pulled herself to shaking feet, but only managed a few steps back towards the exit of the woods before tripping and falling to her knees again. "Please no." Suddenly memories began flooding back to her, and the day she had the gem added into her face.

"Now remember" said Kotake "This isn't for show. This is an important artifact, it will help you concentrate your power and will keep it dormant whenever needed. But that comes at a price. Protect it with all you have."

She put a hand on a nearby tree to help steady her feet as she tried to stand again, short whispy breaths mumbling pleas to the goddesses.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 am

Caro cocked her head to the side. She forgot that humans bled when they were badly hurt- so for a moment she just stood there, puzzled. She then approached the girl, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, now.. You're masters can help you, can't they? I mean... you're not that hurt? Right?"
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:30 am

Ipsa almost jumped when the smaller figure laid a hand on her shoulder, now that it was this close she could see that it was indeed a deku... But why was it swimming? She tried wiping some blood out of her eyes before answering the figure. Keep calm, keep calm, whatever you do, do NOT freak out.

"Um, well yes. They should be able to help me, erm, it's probably just a cut, a really deep cut." A sudden ringing split into her hearing, making her flinch. Then she noticed that her fingertips began glowing red. Not now, please goddess.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:36 am

Hirvi looked over and saw the trouble Ipsa was in. She quickly regained her senses and ran to her. "Do you need help getting back to your mistresses?" She looked at Ipsa's forehead, then down toward her hands. Hirvi noticed her fingertips. She remembered earlier, as her feelings effected her hands in the same way. "Just keep calm. Just keep calm, and we will go to your mistresses. They will help you."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 pm

She tried to keep to the woman's directions, taking deeper and deeper breaths. Though it didn't exactly do much to make the wound go away, it did help her fingers dim slightly. She tried to keep her nerves down as she attempted to speak again.

"Um, could you help me get back to the potion shop?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:44 pm