Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+5
Chetanzi
MakoZora
Vina Kandora
Ipsa Hashmat
Garo-Caro
9 posters

Want to get Messed With by Skull Kid?

Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Want to get Messed With by Skull Kid? Empty Want to get Messed With by Skull Kid?

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:45 am

Everyone who wants to get messed with by Skull Kid, post here! That would mean, in a day or two, you'll be in line to RP some of the game events OR events that happen to your OC, whichever. Then I'll make a list of who will be using him first, next, etc. to keep it fair and in order, and I'll post that list here. This might be annoying but again, I'd like to keep things organized ^^

Comment below with where you'll be, and what you'll be doing. Keep in mind that the event has to be going on in the same general area as your character. For example, you can't curse the little girl in Ikana Valley's father while you're in Zora Hall.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Want to get Messed With by Skull Kid? Empty Re: Want to get Messed With by Skull Kid?

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:54 am

Ipsa is definitely going to get attacked while she's in the Woods of Mystery. Basically the skullkid will steal a defense charm that the witches gave to Ipsa, this will help him poison the swamp. Then he'll severely injure her by messing with her forehead jewel and run off to mess with everyone else. Very Happy
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Want to get Messed With by Skull Kid? Empty Re: Want to get Messed With by Skull Kid?

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:23 am

I think I can arrange for Vina to head for Ikana Valley next. The heavy curses there might give her an idea of what she's got to overcome.

It'll also aggravate her condition somewhat, and will probably awaken some of the local ghosts... maybe not as satisfying as Skull Kid causing direct harm, but I think it might work better.

That said, Vina's going to be in town for at least a full day, and getting past the cliff faces that separate the canyon from the rest of Termina will take a lot of her diminishing magic bar to cross...
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:31 am

Mako getting screwed with could be interesting xDD I'mma let you run free with how it's done, although perhaps taunting him with the fact that he can't go home and is an outsider could be an idea >8]
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:36 am

Not sure where he'll be just yet, but Chetanzi is an open target for any malicious intent. >X3
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 am

How about teleporting him to the Stone Tower owl statue?
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 am

I have a grand idea... but Mako and Vepo ave to agree first....

Mako gets mocked for being alone here and is mentally toyed with

Vepo gets turned into a Zora, Huzzas at being himself again, then gets puffed back into a Termanian.

As for me... I get turned into a Lady Zora till all this is over! XD

Yes... I'm a freak, shaddup!
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:20 am

OHJEEBUS xDD that could be fun
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:47 am

I no write?
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:02 am

Liking the Stone Tower idea for Chet.

And lawl at the poor Zoras' plights. XD
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:04 am

Well, I'd put him in the tower (while it's upside-down, no less), but I want to give the poor sod a chance of being rescued...
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:16 am

I do enjoy the thought. I was thinking of being changed, but not ta what he wanted. I do so enjoy giving Vepo what he most desires, and then ripping it away from him.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

how about the little weirdo tries to use his powers to turn me evil but someone interrupts him Razz I always wondered what would have happened if someone threw a stone at him in the first part of the game when he's changing link.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:18 pm

I think I can arrange that...
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 am

Okay then...hmmmmm... Would you guys rather that the Skull Kid begins his mischief in Clock Town, or the Swamp? I know most of you are in Clock Town now, so if you want more time to get some things done before he wreaks havoc, I'll have him enter the Swamp first. Not much goes down in the Swamp either way.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:06 am

hmmm they do describe the skull kid wormking his way up in violence. so maybe we could have him starting out at cruel pranks and than even working his way up to killing the NPCs?
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:24 am

True! Okay :3 That's a good idea. Then, I'd say if you guys want to follow in Vena's footsteps and place out different clock town events and pranks with Skull Kid, have at ye :3 At some point I'll pull him into the swamp.
    AshleyEspeon
    AshleyEspeon

Location : Somehow...I don't think I'm in the Lost Woods any more...

Post  AshleyEspeon Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:47 am

I'm not exactly sure how Skull Kid could make trouble with a kokiri that has a bit of a mischievous streak herself. Unless you could think of something he could do to get Ash ried, I have nothing to go on for pranks at her expense.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:56 pm

how about you join up with him when he meets with the bombers? that way you could cause mischief with him, but than he starts to get violent and things start to turn cold >:3
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 pm

the bombers.... god what did he do to them.... the observatory is were he got the idea for crashing the moon, that's for sure...
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 am

I was thinking of having Skullkid turn Vepo back into a zora, but with a catch. He only stays a zora until he gets wet. After that, he turns back into a Hylian.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:14 am

Ouch, that sounds like the definition of irony. D:
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

So much pain for him. What will it lead too?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:01 pm